Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Summer haunting

It was my first year at a summer camp located at Mount Holyoke. We had a night where we all got told ghost stories about the dorm we were staying in, Pearsons. That night everyone was very creeped out so we all either stayed in other peoples rooms or a councilors room. My roommate and I were trying to put on a brave face by staying in our room. But then I thought I saw light coming from the closet door so we moved into the councilors room. Then we read the Ghost Page and go even more freaked out. But I was tired so I went straight to the spare bed. I was fast asleep in bed but my roommate we freaked. She said that around 3:00 am she heard high heel footsteps on the third floor, right above us. But know one was staying on the third floor and all the doors were locked. She said she also heard scratching in the closet.

[July 2, 2004, anonymous]